Monday, April 7, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to Sew Cute’s new blog! We’ve decided to join in on all the blogging fun! Our blog will be updated several times weekly with a wide variety of baby, toddler, especially-for-mom, and parenting topics coming to you from a team of writers made up of moms – who know exactly what you’re going through. Allow us to introduce ourselves:

My name is Ida Combast and I am a mom of two very active children, 5 and 8. Before my son was born, I worked in a daycare setting and had lots of fun! We did lots of crafts using children’s handprints! So get ready! They are coming next week. I currently work from home while homeschooling my children. Our aim is to promote wellness in all homes across America: www.livetotalwellness.com/ida

I’m Amanda Holbrook. Based outside of Lexington, KY, I wear many hats, including mother, wife, freelance writer, Tastefully Simple consultant, accounting assistant and more! I hope to publish a fiction novel one day. I will be blogging about general parenting topics, and doing reviews on books, movies, etc. Visit my site at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/aholbrook

My name is Tracy Hoobyar and I am a personal trainer for academic, personal and professional excellence for people with ADHD, and those who love them. After graduating from the University of Nevada, Reno with a degree in Psychology and working with children as a substitute teacher and volunteer, I learned what an incredibly widespread problem ADHD can be. Through my training in NLP, Psychology, and my experience working with all these kids, I have finally developed a unique yet effective program to help those living with ADHD. I will be blogging about various parenting issues affecting all of us. You can learn more by visiting http://www.addvantageforlife.com

Hello. My name is Makeda Paul and I am the owner of bluebasins bath & body, Canada's premier line of all natural skin care products. An Aromatologist by trade, I developed all of our products using only the best ingredients suited for your skin. Our products take care of you and your baby's skin the way nature intended, naturally. Begin now with bluebasins bath & body at www.bluebasins.com

I'm Lucie Kroeplin and I live in greater Toronto, Ontario with my husband and two active boys, 4 and 1. In addition to being a wife and mom, my other callings include working as a teacher, and running Sew Cute, a home-business based on my love of good, old-fashioned embroidery where I personalize clothes for babies and toddlers. Check out our designs at www.sew-cute.ca

My name is Cynthia Marcano and I was born and raised in New Jersey. I am a stay at home mom of two. My hobbies include scrapbooking, crafting and other creative pastimes. In my spare time I enjoy running my princess party website, www.princesstreasurechest.com and writing articles about party ideas and gift giving.

My name is Lisa Smith and I live in Arizona. I have a BA in Psychology & am the Owner/CEO of Regionz Kidz, a multi-cultural infant & toddler clothing line featuring ethnically diverse characters and designs. I publish a
blog on my website http://www.regionzkidz.com that discusses cultural diversity and children, and I am a frequent guest blogger on other blogs and websites regarding parenting and children’s issues. I am also a monthly contributor to Educated Mommy Magazine.

Please come back to visit us several times weekly for our exciting and informative updates!

Let us know in the comments - what do you want to read about?

No comments: